These articles emphasize parental example,
spousal harmony and firm, consistent, loving discipline as keys to success.
The importance of starting off on the right foot during the early, critical
period of child rearing is stressed.
Introduction: Parenting. It's far more difficult in today's world!
1. The challenge: Be fruitful and multiply!
2. Is it enough just to teach survival skills?
3. What helps and what doesn't. The elements of parenting.
4. Preparing the ground. The importance of discipline.
5. A balanced approach to discipline.
6. The values transfer process. Battling competition.
7. Putting it all together.